Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Start Of Something New

     So! It's August which means it's time for school to start up!  I moved to Price, UT a week ago into an apartment that I will be sharing with 3 other girls.  Two of them are already here and one moves in this Thursday.  I instantly clicked with them and we have already had a lot of fun!  Their names are Catherine and Seerie, the other girl that is supposed to be moving in is named Rachel.  Rachel and I will be sharing a room.
    Catherine and Seerie have been so much fun to get to know! I think we have a lot of things in common and it makes it so much fun to be here!  We have been able to build our friendships really quickly which I am so grateful for! I have never really had any girl friends so it's kind of nice!  I originally wanted to live out here on my own but I am glad that I am living where I am because it has been so much fun!
     I am so excited for school to start so I can begin my path to becoming an elementary teacher!  I think the small campus is going to be really good for me!  The classes aren't very big at all and the student body is about double the high school.  That should make it easy to get to know a lot of people!  I am super excited about meeting new friends, I think it will be really great!!
     I am so blessed to have the support I do in coming to school and getting an education.  I am glad that I have the support of really great friends and an amazing family.  I will try and post frequently about my journey here at school and as a college student out on my own!  I am really excited for this new adventure in my life!! So here we goooooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment